Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Importing records into a different table

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbyrd1969

Technical User
Aug 22, 2004
I am using FM 8.5, and have an issue. I have several tables (Job Ticket & Schedule) built in the same file. I need to have the live job records imported into the schedule table for production to organize. Once a job is completed, they can "delete" it from the Schedule table, but the records MUST stay in the Job Ticket table. I can get this to work, but every time the script goes to find the live jobs, a dialog box appears and asks for the file to be searched. The script that is built needs to do 5 searches, and this happens every time - which is quite annoying. How can I get it to do the search each time without specifying the file to be used? The script never goes outside the single file that is open!

Somewhere in the script building dialog you will find a box where to tick 'without dialog'.

This will supress the dialog forthe user.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back