Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Importing phones in Element manager - Proper CSV column formatting 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

foneguy8

Programmer
Feb 8, 2007
US
I am looking to import 200 phones into 7.5 element manager, but want to make sure I have the proper formatting and columns setup in the spreadsheet.
Does anyone have a sample of the proper CSV document for this import process?

Thank you,
Jeff

If you look in the NTP NN43001-632_05.04_administration_Element_Manager.pdf starting on page 324 there is all the info you need.

Here is a link to the NTP ftp://ftp.beltel.ru/pub/02-Manuals/CS1000_Rls_7.5_January_09_2011/COLL-CS1K_7.5_01.03_CS1000_Rls_7.5_January_09_2011/NN43001-632_05.04_administration_Element_Manager.pdf

Thank you for the link,
I was actually looking for an actual CSV file with the columns all setup.
The book doesnt show the entire detail of the button layouts and CLS settings.

Thank you,

Jeff

I find that it's easiest to run a report in Element Manager, Phones, Reports to a csv file. You can then just use the records in that file as template to create your own import file. All the features and keys will be in the correct format. You will only need to modify TN's, DN's etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back