Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Importing gif files into Authorware attain

Status
Not open for further replies.

kligon

Instructor
Jan 2, 2001
US
I downloaded an animated gif file from the internet. When I import that file it does not show the animation. Any ideas of what I may be doing wrong?

I had the same problem with getting one from a file on my computer, but discovered my problem. Don't know if it will be the same for you, but anyway. . . . (also this is the latest version of Authorware that I'm talking about, so that might make a difference, I'm not sure).

Make sure your "paste" icon is showing on the flowline (the little hand), if it's not showing click the line and it should appear. Go to Insert>Media>Animated GIF. You can search files from there, or you can put in an Internet URL. If that doesn't work I would suggest downloading the GIF to your computer first and then trying to get it from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back