Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Importing eps files into InDesign 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkw007

Technical User
May 9, 2003
US
There are three of us in the office that work on InDesign 2.0. Since we first got the software, mine has worked fine while theirs has always imported any eps logos with a white background. I had not experienced this problem until this week when I tried to import eps files that I have used numerous times and half of them have a white background. Does anyone have any idea why this has suddenly happened? Although it prints correctly, it is maddening to have that white box.

This is configured in your display settings. If you have your preferences set to display high quality, you will not see the white BG. Your co-workers apparently do not have their display settings up high enough.

These display settings can be set globally under the Edit menu or right-click on the image to adjust the display settings locally.

- - picklefish - -
Why is everyone in this forum responding to me as picklefish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back