Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Import XSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomazicv

Programmer
Dec 4, 2002
SI
Please help me any one, I have one problem:

I'm new in this BizTalk area so I have some begginer problems. How can I import XSD schema into BizTalk Editor??? I saw that only XDR or DTD schema can be importet in BizTalk Editor. I tried to convert XSD into XDR and DTD in XMLSpy but when I import file in BizTalk Editor and try to validate one xml that's based on XSD I always get errors like namaspace problem, ........

What to do????

Is there easy way to transform XSD to XDR or DTD ???

Thank you all very much in advance for your help,

Vanja Tomažiè

I had a similar problem. I downloaded a free copy of XMLSPY, and then imported the xsd schema, then saved it as the xdr schema using the XMLSPY tool menu. Then take that xdr and import it into Biztalk Editor. This worked for me.

There is of course the utility called convert.js, which converts xsd schemas to xdr schemas. It should be somewhere in teh BTS installation dir (can't remember where exactly)

<webguru>iqof188</webguru>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back