Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Import Tracking Data

Status
Not open for further replies.

hermes418

IS-IT--Management
Jun 28, 2005
US
I have a client that wants to import their UPS item tracking nubmers into MAS, but I'm going crazy trying to find the "tracking" box through Visual Integrator--can someone point me in the right direction?

What table would you put this into?

I am gussing that unless you are using Starship or another bolt on, there is no tracking # field.

You could always create a UDF and attach it to SO1 or something like that.

ChaZ

There Are 10 Types Of People In The world:
Those That Understand BINARY And Those That Don’t.

Actually, they are using Starship--I forgot to mention this in my original post.

May I ask why are they using Starship? Supposedly the Visual Integrator was to be easy to use. I have yet have to deal with it. I work for UPS as a Tech and we find alternate ways to save customers money on buying product they may not need. I know that the integration for starship was to be easy because they are made or provided by Sage (Best). I guess this is not the case. Would like to talk more. I know there is a way because we do it all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back