Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Imail vs. @Mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrlinsky

Technical User
Feb 8, 2006
US
I am evaluating Imail against @Mail. I represent a small association that represents a number of dental practices, and we are looking for a suitable email solution. I am by no means a linux guru, and most of the info I have found about @Mail tends toward the linux side of things. I hope this is an ok topic to bring up on an Imail forum, I am just trying to find the best solution to bring to my peers. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

you can download a 30 day trial of Imail. It would be a fully functional copy. I used it then bought it.

Thank you alexlights, I am still evaling both of them. I like the ability to customize @Mail, but like I said b4, I am a bit leary of linux.

The new version of Imail seems to be easier to use. Its cheep too. I do have to run a dedicated PC just for it. It seems to take up alot of resorces.

Thanks for your thoughts! I have decided to go with a linux box running exim/courier/nutzmail for now. FC5 made most of this easy for me. I am still toying with the Imail solution now and running another evaluation. thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back