Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Images in crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

davez

Technical User
Jul 24, 2002
Hi, Im looking for a little help with adding images in crystal. The database I am querying may contain multiple imges for a particular record, so a record may contain 1, 2 or 3 images. I can get these to group together nicely suppressing the repeated data okay and the images run down the page one below the other and all looks okay. But what I want to do is display these images horizontally 1 next to the other. Is there a way this can be achieved. I hope this makes sense.

Cheers
Dave

With subreports for the 2nd and 3rd images you should be able to do this.

Make the subreport object a rectangle big enough to see the picture and you place it where you want it to be. Link the subreports by Item number, or employee, or whatever the key field is, and you should be fine. If you have any problems doing this let me know. Software Training and Support for Macola, Crystal Reports and Goldmine
251-621-8972
dgilsdorf@mchsi.com

I think columns work with images. Try setting up three columns in your detail. You will need to group your data so that you will get a break after records with less than three images.

Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back