Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Images and Frames

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnaIsabelFlor77

Programmer
Mar 17, 2007
PT
Hello,

I have one page with two vertical frames. The left one has the menu and the other has the text.
Three questions:
- My menu have 5 images and I want to do something like a vertical menu. But I want to align these images with the border of the other frame. Can you tell me how can I do that?
- I want to create mouse over and mouse click with different images. I've tried to find some examples on the Internet but I haven't found anything. Can you tell me where to find an example?
- When I click an image of the menu, I want to display the different information in the other frame. How can I define it?

Sorry to ask all of these questions but I don't know almost anything about html.

Thanks for all your help.

...Sorry to ask all of these questions but I don't know almost anything about html.
Then this is probably not the place to start. This forum is not designed for beginner questions.

I suggest you use your search engine of choice and search for html or 'rollover menu tutorials'. If you have problems after implementing one of the solutions you find, please come back with specific questions.

Greg
"Personally, I am always ready to learn, although I do not always like being taught." - Winston Churchill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back