Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

image quality... please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcops

Technical User
Mar 22, 2005
US
hi, I need help, i made a picture using bryce 5, a very nice render actually, and i want it as my background, so i opened the pic in photoshop but when i change the image size it gets distorted... is there any way that i can making the pic bigger with out losing quality???

click constrain properties and unclic bicubic, you can change the resolution or image size buit you will sacrafice one for the otehr. For example if you increase the print size you go down in res, go up in res, lower the print size. Best thing to do is export at a higer res.

Chad

Yoderman94.com

Scaling is not an exact science in PShop but it can be done to a degree depending on the photo.

Take a look at my post on thread229-773029 it may (or not) help.

Much Luck

If you want the image to be a higher resolution you could/should re-render the image in Bryce at a higher resolution.

Wow JT that almost looked like you knew what you were doing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back