Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Image Manipulation in asp

Status
Not open for further replies.

krshaikh

Programmer
Nov 18, 2001
US
Hi there,

I have to add text in an image file and save it with a new name. Is there some free of cost Dll or utility to accomplish this task. Thanks for the help.

Regards,

- krshaikh -

can be done with asp.net, i havent heard of any free domain tools to do this, although i know ASP_Image from serverobjects.com is like US$60 and can do alot more than just adding text. there's many other tools out there, and tried a few, i've had my best luck with this one, although one drawback is Compuserv GIF support not inclusive.

[thumbsup2]DreX
aKa - Robert
if all else fails, light it on fire and do the happy dance!

forgot a couple keywords in there :
drexor said:
can be done [highlight]directly[/highlight] with asp.net, i havent heard of any free domain tools to do this [highlight]for classic ASP[/highlight], although i know.....

[thumbsup2]DreX
aKa - Robert
if all else fails, light it on fire and do the happy dance!

We use ASPJpeg on our website. It wasn't free but it was under $100. It has features like resizing images on the fly or adding text. It was quite useful for our application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back