Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Image File Just Showing First Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roni1

Programmer
Dec 4, 2001
US
CR 2008
Windows XP

Image file just showing first page.
Does anyone know how can I fix that?

Thanks,
Ron

If you're saying that you've placed an image in the report, but it's only displaying on the first page, then the most likely reason is that you placed it in the report header section and not the page header.

Otherwise, provide more info please.

The image file is stored in a table, and placed in the body of the report.

Hi,
What format is the image file and how do you normally view multiple pages of it?

[profile]

To Paraphrase:"The Help you get is proportional to the Help you give.."

The image file is TIF, and that is the point ... I only see the first TIF page.

I have seen this before with OLE objects, if it was more than one page we had to insert multiple OLE objects.

Could be the same issue affecting database images, in that they only render to a single page, as Crystal can not split the image.

Ian

You can use one of the 3rd-party Crystal Reports Desktop Scheduling tools listed at: to automate the process of converting the TIFF content to a multi-page pdf file and merge that pdf file with a pdf export of the report.

Cheers,
- Ido

view, export, burst, email, and schedule Crystal Reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back