Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Image cuts when printing...very strange glitch!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 24, 2002
CA
Hey guys,

I have a very peculior situation and maybe someone can help (or has seen it before).

I have a report with a subreport in the detail section. The subreport contains MS Image ActiveX Controls on the left and are loaded using the LoadPicture method (but I don't think the LoadPicture is relevant). The image control also has a black border around it. Anyways, when I preview the report everything is fine but when I print the report, the images are cut on the left side. At first I thgouht it was a margin or printer problem but the weird thing is that the image control's border is intact!!!
That means that I end up with image controls on the left side whose black border is intact but the image within it is cut on the left!!!!
Even weirder is that when I move the images slightly to the right, the cut on the left of the image is smaller by the distance I moved the image control!
A quick fix would be to make sure that I don't put any image controls to the left of the subreport but in certain cases I can't avoid it... and it's giving me quite a headache!!!
I'm using Access 2003. I'm curious to see if there's a solutions out there or if someone has seen this before.

Thanks,
Lawrence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back