Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I'm looking to access an older Avay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dana Parker

Technical User
Jun 6, 2019
US
I'm looking to access an older Avaya system I do not have a user name or password is there a person to call from Aavaya or is there a way to get in to make changes ?

Would need a lot more information. Avaya makes several systems. I am assuming it is an IP Office. Resetting the passwords is something that would need to be done on premises.

Dermis and feline can be divorced by manifold methods.*
*(Disclaimer for all advise given)--'Version Dependent'

it is an older Definity, no matter who i call they say they cant help, Avaya doesn't support it and the last servicer has no record, I believe there has to be an access to this system

Not a Definity guy, sorry. Have you tried the Definity forum?? This is kind of the worng place for this post.

Dermis and feline can be divorced by manifold methods.*
*(Disclaimer for all advise given)--'Version Dependent'

Yes wrong forum. forum690 looks right, or at the top of this page you can search for other forums available here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back