Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IM - Items - Maintain History

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergence

Programmer
Jun 15, 2004
US

-MSDE SQL GP 7.5-

I'm using Integration Manager to import 2000-some items into the Items table. I have found that the owners of this data will want each of the 'Maintain History' boxes in checked. The boxes can be found in Cards|Inventory|Items|Options.
My problem is I don't see anywhere in Integration Manager where I can define this (either as a constant or as field input). Is it under a different name or something? I'm just hoping that I don't need to have them manually check 4 boxes in 2000-some item cards...

PS: No offence but please offer more than 'You can go into IVxxxx and change all the 0's to 1's for those fields.' I'm looking for a more complete solution since this integration we be reoccuring and new items will be added all the time.
Thanks for your help!
Vergence

If you're using Item Class this is where you mark the Maintain History boxes then assign it to your items. If you don't have one create a dummy item class then add it to your file.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back