Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IM/chat for Tungsten C ? and general q: 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdumont

IS-IT--Management
Dec 29, 2002
CA
I've searched and only the zire72 seems to have it but is there a 3rd party app like msn messenger?
Secondly, is there a way to get out of an app and back to the "Desktop" or App Launcher without having to press the keypad?
Thanks.

Found an acceptable answer at palmone. I already use yahoo on my palm for email and it's a charm.
"Last week we announced an agreement with Yahoo! to allow Palm users to access Yahoo! Mail, Yahoo! Messenger, and customized preferences from their My Yahoo! pages. Additional applications for other Yahoo! content will be developed over the next year."
Still waiting for answer to my #2 question. ;-)

I haven't used a Tungsten C for several months, but I don't remember a way to do it without tapping the "Home" key.

I've used VeriChat a number of times for AOL and MSN (if I remember correctly it also supports Yahoo and at least one other) and like it just fine.

AlphaGuy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back