Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IM 7.5 Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

PTina

Technical User
Oct 27, 2003
CA
We upgraded GP and Integration Manager to 7.5. The upgrade went ok - no errors, however when anyone tries opening any integrations that were setup before upgrade the following message appears:

"The destination specified by this integration uses an adapter that is not installed. The destination will be removed from this integration.

Moniker is:
@CBObjectMoniker!IMDynProvider.DynProvider!Payables Management!13"

I 've uninstalled and re-installed IM and the adapters several times since TK 25332 suggests that this error is caused by a damaged adapter. But the problem still persists. Does anyone have any other solutions?

Once the destation is re-selected the original mappings are restored.

I ran into this error when upgrading from Dynamics 6.0 to 7.5 and upgrading IM as well. The solution I came up with was to select the Dynamics 6.0 adaptor as well as the dynamics 7.x adaptor when installing IM. That allowed my existing integrations to run. Of course, I planned to update the integrations to work with the Dynamics 7.x adaptor, but haven;t gotten around to it yet.
Douglas Genné

I had the same. Problem.

I had the problem with sales transactions.

When I investigated this problem I found that Gp had built a new destination.

the answer to the problem is to readd the sales transaction from the add destination button in integration manager.

Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back