Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ILT-What is it??? What is the expansion for ILT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

want2bdeveloper

Technical User
Sep 24, 2003
US
somebody pls reply.....what does ILT stand for. Where do it find ILT...

Do you have ILT for IZO-031??

Hi,
ILT (Instructor Led Training).This is the oracle material. It will be available only if u take a course.
You can download the ILT material from the yahoogroups.
Goto oca_dev groups and click on the files section and u will find the materilas for all the oracel exams. You can even the Self Test Software from there.
Please follow the link below.You have to sign up first and its free. Hope this is helpful.

Thanks

Adawn,

is an invalid link. They apparently removed the "files" directory.

I have almost 5 years as a DBA & am about to start my OCP certification process so would love to have any study materials possible. Once that is done, my company says they will pay for my OCM (Certified Master)...

Jim K

Hi Jim,
I dont know what went wrong when u were trying to acess the link but it still is working. There is a files section in the group and even there are new materilas added to the files section. I almost visit the groups everyday. Why dont u try once again. First u have to sign up with the yahoo groups. Please follow this link and should work.
It will take u to oca_dev home page. You have to sign in and then click on the files section in the left navigation bar.
Please let me know if it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back