Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IIS 4.0 Behind Firewall OWA & Public Calendars

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjb

IS-IT--Management
Apr 11, 2001
US
I have IIS 4.0 running on a separate server from my exchange server and both are running behind a firewall. I have successfully loaded OWA and can access it locally. When I try the shared public calendar however I get an error box that reads &quot;unable to set default formats and patterns.&quot; Then I get the 424 object required message. I went to the Micrsoft site and did a fresh uninstall and reinstall of OWA and get the same results. >:-< My other question is I have set up an A record with my ISP that points to an outside address and I want to point it to the server that is running IIS behind the firewall. I tried a one-to-one NAT but that did not work; any suggestions? I am a fairly new Network Admin so anything at this point is appreciated.(|:)>

Thanks,

Tonja

&quot;Reality is just a collective hunch.&quot; -- Lily Tomlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back