Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Ifolder 2.13

Status
Not open for further replies.

microdude

Vendor
Sep 8, 2004
US
I had iFolder 2.13 running on a Novell 6.0 server for some time, then the server crashed. I re-installed Novell and installed iFolder again. I can not get the client to sync with the server. I have removed and re-installed the client, but get either connection with server broken, or unable to connect (-105).

That 105 error can mean a lot of things..

but you need to verify that iFolder is running and that Apache has various ifolder stuff listed in its runtime screen. That's a start.

Usually in a default config, your Apache configuration startup file contains an include statement for the ifolder configuration.

Marvin Huffaker, MCNE

Did you ever fix this? There is something else you may need to do. The eDirectory scema needs to be extended before you will be able to login with the ifolder client. The schema gets extended automatically when you login to the administrator web tool. It doesn't happen during the installation. Once you login to the web administrative tool and ensure the accounts are activated, you should be able to login from the client.

Marvin Huffaker, MCNE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back