Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

If anyone would know, it would be you guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.

boomph

Technical User
Oct 10, 2000
US
Not exactly a tech question, but I am a professional flash animator who has recently turned freelance and could use a little info from your community. So far, a lot work has been coming in by word-of-mouth, but that can be sporadic at times. I've tried contacting a couple agencies, but they seem want to find me employment positions instead of freelance work. I do not wish to solicit here, but can any of you direct me to any websites, bulletin boards, agencies, etc. that post freelance flash animation work? Do such resources exist? 'Cause I really like working from home in my pajamas and want to continue doing this as long as possible!

Thanks,
Boomph

ps - If there is a more proper forum for this question, I will be more than happy to post it there as well! =D

Heya.
I would suggest going to and clicking the "board" link on the top of the page, then find the forum there that pertains to freelancers. FlashKit is a VERY good site and I'm more than sure that if you want to find some work, that would be the place. Good luck :)

JuiCe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back