Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IE7 webmail has incorrect appointment times

Status
Not open for further replies.

robmazco

IS-IT--Management
Jan 24, 2008
US
1 user has been using IE7 and webmail to set appointments. Occasionally, an appointment will have incorrect time for the users she sends too. She might send 3 or 4 that are ok and the 5th one might pop up with, for example, 3-4pm instead of 2-3pm.
It seems to be completely random and does not happen when she uses Outlook. I saw one of the past meetings she created via owa. The meeting was s et for 3-4, but it was sent to everyone with 2-3 time. All users are local and not in different time zones.
She is not using OWA anymore to do meetings, Im just trying to figure out what might cause it.

I wish it was time zones.
Its random, can happen on any mail sent thru owa, and all to same people in same time zone. I saw a handful of emails sent, and one or 2 had the problem. The pcs are on domiain, all set to synch time.
Shes not using owa anymore so its no longer a problem. I was hoping someone had seen this before.

Is there more than 1 Exchange server involved? I would suspect one of the Exchange servers (or perhaps even the IIS machine providing OWA) would have a wrong time zone setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back