Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IE5.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

sahm

Technical User
Feb 11, 2000
US
I downloaded 5.5 and now cannot delete it.  Everytime I try to go into something like enhanced TV, I get an error message of Internet Explorer Script Error.  This is very frustrating.  Now I am also getting a message that IExlpore cannot be found.  I have written to many areas but have not yet to receive a solution. I do hope that someone can help me with this.

IE cannot be removed.  It is part of the core OS in Windows.  MS issue.

Enhanced TV- is that a feature of IE (not that I've heard of), or a 3rd party application?<br><br>what program is causing script errors? and what program are you trying to run that is reporting an &quot;IEXPLORE not found&quot; error? <p>Liam Morley<br><a href=mailto:lmorley@wpi.edu>lmorley@wpi.edu</a><br><a href=] :: imotic :: website :: [</a><br>"light the deep, and bring silence to the world.<br>
light the world, and bring depth to the silence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back