Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IE Freezes when popup is opened

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimoo

Programmer
Jun 2, 2003
US
I have an application that uses a content switch that directs to 2 web servers. When using the content switch, the application hangs when opening a java popup using IE, but not other browsers. The application also works correctly if the url contains the names of one of the 2 web servers directly, and bypasses the content switch.

Thought it might be a sticky sessions issue so I had one on the servers removed from the contents switch redirection so it operated with just a content switch and one web server. The system still hangs.

ASPX.NET
C#
4.0 Framework

The system has worked fine for over 2 years, but this problem started about 2 months ago. I cannot think of any infrastructure change that would affect the system. In addition, it works fine with other browsers other than IE.

Any ideas?

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back