Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IE 6.0 error: "document.all.info.style" is null or not an object

Status
Not open for further replies.

vidman3117

Technical User
Sep 9, 2004
US
I believe this has to do with Javascript, but I can't fix it. Was in web site, and I was clicking a link within. I have gone into this site on another computer with IE6 without any problem. Any suggestions?
Regards,
Vidman

This is an easy thing to try:

Click Start, and then click Run.
In the Open box, type sfc /scannow, and then click OK.

This will reinstall Internet Explorer. When it has done please restart the PC and try the webiste again.

Any good?

Thanks,gavm99,
I will try it when I get home, I was hoping to get an answer before I left for the weekend(I left at 8:30, almost got your message!) Sounds like it will work. Will advise when I try it.
Regards
vidman

I did the scannow, without any prompts to add my cd. I went to your suggested download IE site, and after I entered my info, and clicked "next", nothing happened. Any other suggestions? Also having quite a few Javascript errors such as: "Internet Explorer Script error: URL Any suggestions for this one?
Regards,
Vidman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back