Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

idle set display"overides the logged out" on 2616 sets

Status
Not open for further replies.

gutp1le

Technical User
Feb 17, 2007
US
Anyone had this problem, 4.5, symposium express and all 2616 sets.

as far as i know, that's normal, just like the login xxxx disappear after awhile as well. Seen it on 23.55 on up and seen it with SECC 1.0 to CCMS

FYI: 61C 4.50 Premium Network, all call center phones are NT9K M2216 and NT9K M2616. Idle set display only shows when agent is logged in and idle. LOGGED OUT shows when agent is logged out and does not disappear.

Depends on the age of the phoneset, as I recall, with older sets losing the display.

Actually, I just installed a 3904 added it to symposium and logged out. The display showed the Idle-set info and "logged out" under it, 60 sec later the logged out disapears and idle set display info remained.
Its driving me crazy what the problem is.

I have an 81C on Release 3 with Contact Center 4.2. We don't have an idle set display banner programmed. Our displays show date and time only. I just setup a 3904 set as an ACD set. The "Logged Out" banner stays there continuously. If I pickup my DN key and make a call, the "Logged Out" banner comes back when I hang up.

War Eagle!
Lions Baseball '09!

Just figured it out "No schedual block configured"

Everything works fine, it never had anything to do with Idle-set display.

Thanks everyone for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back