Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ICR - Reprint invoice

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac555

Technical User
Nov 6, 2007
US
we are running Progression MS SQL v7.7.1. Get 'macRout.changelocation error" when try to run Reprint Invoice (ICR - oeinvfrmsql.rpt) from Macola interface. I saw an earlier thread saying this report cannot be ran from Macola. Is this still true with version v7.7.1 ? Thanks.

Of course it can be run from Macola, what thread are you looking at?

Are you trying to run this report outside of Macola when you get this error?

Software Sales, Training, Implementation and Support for Macola, Synergy, and Crystal Reports. Check out our Macola tools:

I did find an issue with this but it does work. What modules are activated in company setup?

Software Sales, Training, Implementation and Support for Macola, Synergy, and Crystal Reports. Check out our Macola tools:

When run this report from Macola interface, got error "macCRout.changelocation.....SFORDFIL_SQL not found..." after I clicked OK to close the error message, a dialog looks like a Crystal report criteria/parameter dialog come up. These modules are activated: IM, OE, PO, BOM, PO, bar coding, Material Reg Planning.

OK you need to activate the SFC and MCA modules, initialize the SFC files, then deactivate the SFC and MCA modules.

That works. Thanks dgillz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back