Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ICM 7.1 scripting

Status
Not open for further replies.

asim78

Technical User
Apr 1, 2008
SD
we are using IPCC 7.1 with CVP 3.1, ICM 7.2 is there any way to block the customer that called the customer service number more that 5 times per day

thanks

is this a specific customer or any customer that happens to call 5 times in a 24hr period?
You can by using ANI as a variable that has a counter on that specific ANI and route the call wherever you want (including hung up).

Excellent customer service by the way.

I guess you could write a query on the TCD to search for ANI's with more than 5 records for that date and then add the number to a blacklisted for the day table which you would need to look up against, bit chunky but should work!

THANKS all for quick response

we made sql insert trigger to get ANI and datetime for each call that reached (termination call detail table) and put the result on onother table the problem is termination call detail table not inserting to table which we want to put the result in it we test this trigger with onother table and it worked find

please help

Having thought about what you want to do, you may need a SQL job or DTS packages to extract data from TCD, and then import these results into another table.
Another thing you could perhaps try to do is to query directly on TCD, setting the DateTime variable as today. Bear in mind that TCD writes at least 2 records per call.

Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum and its really great; I have been working on mostly Cisco Call Manager, but I have an interview with a compnay on UCCE/ICM/CVP. Can anyone please help with any questions that i can expect and any challenging situation you faced with ICM, cvp etc and how did you troubleshoot the realtime problem. Please please reply me asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back