Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ICLID on new PRO 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 17, 2005
US
Lec verifies that they are sending 4 digits (so they say).

On monitor it is showing me 7 digits as the calling number. My equipment is set for 4. Is what I am seeing in monitor the actual digits sent, or just the D-Chanel information?

When a call comes in it should show up blue and you can see the digits they are sending you. they should come in as called number and that is exactly what they are sending you. That will prove weather they are sending 4 or 7. I build all my incoming call routes with 10 digits. Then it should match anything from 2 to 10 digits from the telco. I am in the US so not sure where you are.

THen the text in black regarding the call is just D-Channel information?

Turns out that the LEC did not have CLID "turned on".

I know there is a tech tip or job aid on monitor examples, is there something more in depth? I saw avaya learning had a class directed towards monitor, but that never materialized.

The below is an example trace of ICLID turned off by the telco.

7169mS CMTARGET: LOOKUP CALL ROUTE:145 type=0 called_party=262 sub= calling=. in=1 complete=1
7170mS CMTARGET: SET BESTMATCH:145 length 3 vs 0 match=4770262 dest=CompanyA
7170mS CMTARGET: LOOKUP INCOMING CALL ROUTE:145, calling party is . Using destination CompanyA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back