Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ICHIST to GLPOST using DRILLDWNLK

Status
Not open for further replies.

iwells

Programmer
Oct 2, 2012
CA
Hi,

Trying to join GLPOST and ICHIST using DRILLDWNLK and I notice that it's very possible, a frequently occurring in our database, that the same DRILLDWNLK for ICHIST transactions can appear in the same period making the joins replicate data. For example, we have lots of adjustments and transfer that happen in the same period with the same DRILLDWNLK value over time, less so for shipments and transfers because they tend to occur more often, but they also replicate.

For other tables this replication doesn't happen, so what's the other field that's required to use for a join between the 2 tables? SRCETYPE and TRANSTYPE? DRILSRCTY? By the way, I don't see the values of DRILSRCTY anywhere in the data dictionary so I have no idea what this field is for.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back