Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ice breaker: How many of you where at Convergence 07?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alcar

Programmer
Sep 10, 2001
US
I was there.
Had lots of fun.

What I liked the most where the tech labs, some of the concurrent sessions, the keynotes and most definately the xbox 360 !!! !! ;)

What did you like?

Daren J. Lahey
Programmer Analyst
FAQ183-874 contains Suggestions for Getting Quick and Appropriate Answers to your questions.

I forgot to thank the folks of Accolade Publications.
They where a lot of funa nd I can honestly say that their books are worth every penny. =)

Daren J. Lahey
Programmer Analyst
FAQ183-874 contains Suggestions for Getting Quick and Appropriate Answers to your questions.

maybe next year I'll get to go :(

Our var got our management all pumped up about it last fall, but when the time came to register, they said it was too short notice and said maybe next year.

Barbola & I must work at the same place - our VAR was asking why we were not registered as late as the Monday previous - ah well - as long as they had some food from the Coyote Cafe in Old town (I live vicariously through them) I should be happy...

haha well they wanted to make sure we weren't just going there to party (based on past road trips LOL). I'll just have to prepare my case ahead of time and be specific about what I plan to get out of it.

I might have to come on here for some help with that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back