Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ICDA in CLS 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhodges

Technical User
Mar 6, 2008
US
all these acronyms.

Ok here is the issue. I noted that our CDR was not picking up internal callers on the report. The vendor looked and said that the individual station has to have ICDA in the CLS. I asked about a global change to add ICDA to every CLS that we have (maybe 3000). He said there was no way to do it globally. Eh......There has to be a way to do it globally. Can someone please confirm or deny this for me before I start changing station. Thank You in advance.

The vendor is correct. You might be able to use OTM and schedule the changes but it has to be changed on each TN.

War Eagle!
Lions Baseball '09!

if you use command line, scripts can do it globally.. takes about 4 seconds per station

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

To make the process easier do a complete TNB and use the MV.XLS at pepedog and cut and paste the data into your spreadsheet for the script, then the hard work is done!

JohnThePhoneGuy

"If I can't fix it, it's not broke!

One thing to consider: "Is your CDR package robust enough to handle the additional call volume". I mean, they are free calls. I can see reasons for and against. Better to have it and not needed it, than need it and not have it.

~~~
[small]GHTROUT.com | CS1000 Programming and Feature Guides | Tek-Tips FAQs | Recent Replies[/small]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back