Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ICA Web Client 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

mystikal1000

IS-IT--Management
May 4, 2003
US
I have a problem with my windows 2000 machines, after logging into the Web client for the first time. It installs the Citrix Web IcaClient and the activeX component. After that, I am able to login and see my published applications. When clicking any published application it automatically brings up a d/l window and the only option is to save the ICA file to my desktop. Why does it do this??? I should be able to click on any published application and it should automatically load up the application without having to save the ICA file to disk...
My windows nt workstation works fine and under the Internet Options>Settings>>View Objects I see the Ica Client installed, but its not there on my Windows 2000 machine. Microsoft JVM has an older v. on my WinNT box and on my Win2K box it is newer. Also other people are not having issues in other offices and they have Win2000. I know it has to do with the desktop, but I am not sure what? All of the IE v. are the same, 5.5 SP2, 128 bit. I need some assistance, I hope someone can help. It is only happening on my Windows 2000 image, but not the WinNT Image.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back