Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IBM TS3310 Compact Flash (CF) broken

fleix

Systems Engineer
Apr 5, 2024
RU
Hi!
My IBM TS3310 (3576) has Compact Flash (CF) broken (all three LEDs are solid on). This lib is EOSL, so I can't take any help from IBM CE.
Has anyone an image of the CF of TS3310 or can take it?
SrCairo said:
A colleague gave me an image (with Acronis) of the CF of his TS3310 and I have a configuration backup of my TS3310
thread881-1820612

2024-04-05_11-57-53_svm6r3.jpg

It's disheartening to hear about the malfunction of the IBM TS3310 Compact Flash. This device plays a crucial role in data storage and best cable tv provider management. It's imperative to swiftly address this issue to minimize disruption and ensure the seamless operation of data systems reliant on it.

By providing clear insights into your sentence usage, the Sentence Counter helps you enhance readability, maintain clarity, and organize your text effectively. Ideal for writers, students, editors, and anyone looking to refine their writing skills.

To resolve the issue with your IBM TS3310's Compact Flash (CF), you can use the image provided by SrCairo's colleague. Restore the CF using Acronis and then apply your configuration backup to ensure your settings are retained. This approach should get your TS3310 operational again despite its EOSL status.
Wedding photographer Hudson

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back