Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IBM SHARK storage management

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2003
US
Hi,

Can any one suggest me good books or internet links on IBM SHARK storage management.

Thanks
AIX support

What kind of information do you want to read?

We have two F20's and an 800, other than initial lun setup, we don't touch them. IBM does about everything else.

Hi hfaix ,

Thanks for your response.

I am an AIX administrator and able to maintain EMC,IBM FAStT storage management like that i want know the administrative tasks in SHARK (like adding disks,mapping)

Please suggest me hands on experience books or links on ESS SHARK management.

Thanks
Aix support

Two possibilities exist. You can try and search on "ESS" or "Enterprise Storage Server." This should return a list of Redbooks, Redpapers, Drafts, and Technotes on the Shark. Generally, once you select a particular item you can either purchase a hardcopy of the piece, or download and print an HTML or PDF version of the piece. Likewise, you can try Once on this page, begin your navigation by selecting the "storage" product support option. You should eventually find you way to support documents for the Shark. Again, there are generally options to purchase hardcopies of these books, or download and print HTML or PDF versions of these books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back