Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IBM Personal Communications session is going to closed, whenever running VBScript file

Status
Not open for further replies.

wikiavinash

Systems Engineer
Jun 28, 2021
IN
IBM Personal Communications session is going to closed, whenever running VBScript file..

Trying to run the script in PCOMM session, which are recorded within PCOMM only. I have recorded by selecting options 1. VBScript File 2. Macro file I tried to run both the file but while running VBScript File, PCOMM session is going to closed and Macro file working fine for me.

Using tool I have also tried after converting the same recorded Macro file -> VBScript File, but getting the same issue.
PCOMM_dazqmg.jpg

Trouble is that this is pretty much nothing to do with VBScript (all VBScript is doing here is running commands native to the autECLSession). You need to find PCOMM experts, I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back