Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IA770 Outcalling

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcresswell

Technical User
Jul 31, 2001
US
I have a Communication Manager 2.2 on an S8300/G700 with IA770 system that I had removed from the Gateway for seveal hours this evening while I attempted a migration to another server. The migration to the other server took several hours and we decided to just re-install the previous s8300 as our backout plan. Once we put the former s8300 back in service everything worked fine except outcalling. If I setup my mailbox with an outcalling schedule of anytime, then outcalling works fine. If it is setup with an ending time that is more than an hour away, then it still works. If the ending time seems to be less than 1 hour away, then it does not work. The time stamp on the voicemessages all match the current time.

Here are my questions:
--Does the IA770 receive its time from the s8300?
--Is it possible that having the IA770 removed for several hours today, made it somehow lose its time?
--Is it possible that somehow the IA770 is set for another timezone other than Eastern Standard Time?

Thank you for any assistance that you can provide.

--Does the IA770 receive its time from the s8300? - Yes, you can change it on the web interface.

have a Communication Manager 2.2 on an S8300/G700 with IA770 system that I had removed from the Gateway for seveal hours this evening while I attempted a migration to another server. - did you put back the daugther card before reformating the S8300?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back