Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I5010 xstim w/ 5046 not displaying button info

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorrinRadd1

Technical User
Mar 26, 2014
US
I have a UCX250 with latest software and I5010 xstim phones with latest firemware. I have 1 5046 attached to ext 221 but it is not displaying what is programmed on the buttons. The buttons work when pressed (BLF) but does not display on the 5046.

I have them programmed as

Label(name) Digits (222B) Other

The nortel programming of the set shows the buttons as they should be. What am I doing wrong

I don't think you're doing anything wrong. As far as I know, there were various problems with the 5046 expansion modules. Make sure you use the latest firmware - the latest firmware appears to be 2.0.4.6.31 for XSTIM and 2.0.5.46 for the expansion modules. Log into your phone using a browser and check both the phone and expansion firmware versions. If you indeed use the latest firmware and still see this label problem, you should report it to E-MetroTel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back