Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I2004 Phone Keep on booting

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAAGB

Technical User
Apr 21, 2006
AF
Dear all,
I was facing porblem on the ITG 3.10.92 software, some of the IP Phones i2004 keep on reboot, but some are working fine ...any resion please

MAR 08 10:09:15 CSV: Warning ITS4011 10.11.20.134 connecting to node 0, TN: 63-08, 0x608c [Last Reset Reason Not Supported, code: 255] (201)

We've had several of our i2004 phones reboot and found the following issues:
1. The server had a few incorrect settings. Our server sits at a remote site, and kept reverting to factory settings.

2. Initially, our wireless network didn't provide enough coverage. We had it expanded through out our facility.

3. Part of our wireless network had equipment failures. Once it was repaired, service improved.

4. Users forgot to check their batteries.

Hope this helps,
Chicktek

Also make sure that you are using the latest firmware - DAS for Phase II IP Phone 2004.

The latest firmware only we are using for the Phase II phones 0604d98

Well go onto the Nortel Website, download the latest Currency file, and Firmware BIN file and upload them....its 0604DAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back