Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

i2004 Caller/Redial List 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redwoodbob

Technical User
Aug 26, 2009
US
I have an Opt 11 with a mix of M3904 and i2004 sets.

The M3904's have the handy dandy caller and redial list feature. But I can't seem to add this feature to the i2004's.
I've compared NCOS and CLS settings between 1 of each set type and see only a few differences in CLS mostly related to differences in the set type.
The only item I see that is different is CLT and RLT listed on key 27/28 of the M3904.
When I attempt to add this to keys on the i2004 I get "SCH1425 The CLT and RLT mnemonic can only be used on the M3903, M3904 or M3905 terminals."
I'm sure this just comes down to me not knowing the proper syntax to add this feature to the phone. Or the config/setting for NCOS or CLS to allow this feature
If anyone out there could assist, it would be greatly appreciated.

Do you have a signaling server on your system, or IP line? You'll need a signaling server to use personal directory and callers list, and the ELAN IP of the signaling server needs to be populated in the PD field in element manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back