Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

i2002 and i2004 compatability 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

jigglybobs

Technical User
Jul 7, 2009
GB
Hi , does anybody know if nortel i2002 and i2004 phase 0 phones are compatible with CS1000e release 6 ?

Something is telling me that anything Phase 1 or lower can have issues. I suppose you can try it if you have one to test. I would suspect Phase 2 or better to work properly.
That is all I got - you can search around on the net if you have some time. Or, if someone else knows this 100% on the forum.

As far as I know, the phase 1 phones should work. The only thing to be aware of is that the firmware updates for the phase 1 I2002 & I2004 phones stopped being updated many months ago.

All the best

Firebird Scrambler
Meridian Programmer in the UK

If it's working, then leave it alone!.

Phase 1 are not supportet on Rel. 6, I have a few in my lab and they are working, but if you will experience problems in a live envirement, you will not get any support from Nortel

regards
Fritz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back