Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

i2002/4 and Virtual Office

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheesyfeet

Technical User
Jun 9, 2004
GB
I'm looking at upgrading my Op 81C from 25.40 to Succession R3 with Signalling Servers. The aim is to roll out IP handsets in a couple of offices and use the Virtual Office feature on the IP sets so that users can take their DDI and MWI lamp, etc between offices.

I've been told that Suc R3 extends Virtual Office to IP handsets, but does anybody know if it works on the i2002 set or is it just the i2004? I'm currently using Virtual Office on m3903 sets and seem to remember that it doesn't work on m3902's.

Thanks!

I've just had a reply from our vendor on this and thought I'd post as this seems to have drawn a blank so far.

An extract from an NTP states that i2002 can use virtual office. If the VO user is configured as i2002, then an i2002, i2004 or i2050 can log in and acquire it. However if the VO user is configured as i2004, then it can't be accessed from an i2002 set as not all of the keys will be available..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back