Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I would like to open browser window

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaRNCaT

Technical User
Dec 18, 2002
NZ
very easily done:

add " #javascript " in the link window (without the quotes) after selecting the button or text you want the new browser window to spawn from, then go to behaviours and select "open browser window"
you can specify here what size you want the window, if you want to allow resizing or scrollbars, and if you want to have a tool bar on the top of the window.

Sometimes, when my code just won't behave, I take it outside and make it listen to britney spears music, and when it comes back it's really well behaved. I wonder if it's suffering from post tramatic stress syndrome now..

Thank you for the advise, I tried it but it did not make a difference. Am I suppose to substitute the word javascript with some kind of a script or write it the way you suggested? My browser still open to the right. It seems the position of the browser window depends on the size of the window selected.

Sawsie

try this link, it has what you want

Sometimes, when my code just won't behave, I take it outside and make it listen to britney spears music, and when it comes back it's really well behaved. I wonder if it's suffering from post tramatic stress syndrome now..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back