Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I want to learn telephony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyork

Technical User
Jan 19, 2003
US
How can a person who has light electronics and moderate PC experience learn the basics of telephony? Does anyone know of a good site that covers the fundamentals? Thanks in advance.

You could check out .They have a pretty good range of general telephony info most of it is pana based but there are a lot of other links. Good luck /. shane

Panasonic has a CD called " The self study guide for the professional installer" that is a great tool and explains many of the basic things needed to install the Panasonic systems. Ask your supply house or call valley at 888-201-4030.

No, phones001 has no relationship with valley but they do stock the CD and many others don't.

I called Valley on Friday and they said that I need to be a dealer to buy the Self Study CD. That basically blows because the ONLY Panasonic Certified Dealer around here is, um, borderline incompetent.

Any other avenues for acquiring one of these puppies?

RoundAbout

Hey Roundabout.....did you ever find this CD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back