Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I want to center FP pages in the browser window

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruru

Technical User
Apr 16, 2000
NZ
Has anyone found a way to get FP pages (using navigation borders) to display in the centre of the browser window.
I'm using FP2002.

I'm not sure I know what you're asking, but have you tried right clicking inside the table you're working with and selecting "Table Properties" and then choosing "Center?"

Sorry :), I didn't make myself clear. I can center inside tables just fine. What I want to do is to have my FP pages appear centered in the users browser window with an equal amount of white space on either side. It's easy if you're not using the shared navigation borders. Can you do it and have the borders ?

Do as rure suggested, next set the table percentage to 100%, if you have two cells inside the table set each at 50%. Now your web page will fit any monitor.

I don't believe you can do this with shared borders but you can accomplish the same thing using the "Include Pages" component. Create the page you want to include in your other pages. In this case it would be one similar to your shared border. Then on the pages where you want this to show use the Include Page component.

Include Page component gives you much more flexibility than shared borders do. If you need a clearer explanation come see me at

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back