Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I wanna know how I can start programing opc11

Status
Not open for further replies.

sashan

Programmer
Jul 25, 2006
PE
I know to enable ports, change cards, and some things. but I wanna learn how I can program the opc 11, like create routs, acod, cust, things like that. please somebody has a complete programing in order for I guide of it... thanks

look at ghtrouts web site, i think he has a link to the merls.. that's about 8000 pages of manuals.. you can do a search here and get more help then any of us could ever type.. 90 percent of us have been doing this for decades, a lot of the things that we need and use everyday we learned on non nortel sites.. the software itself is in the books, when to use each response comes from experience more then the one right way to do any job.. i've been programing since the 60's, i taught back in the 70's. 90 percent of that software is gone.. if you have software feature guides, and input/output guides, 1 of 3.. start there.. if you get stuck on a task we can help

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back