Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

i wanna appear for CCNA exam..any suggestions ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rkalra

Technical User
Mar 25, 2003
SK
I am preparing for CCNA exam...but really don;t know what all topics are inmportant. I hv arranged the router simulator frm a friend of mine.

Can anyone tell me which book to use, what r the areas i shuld focus on, which router simulator shuld i use and all the other necessary stuff....

thanx,
cheers :)

the cisco press books are a great way to study. the sybex book by todd lammel is also a great refrence for the ccna.

you can get a list of the test objectives on cisco.com. and if the objective is the list it is fare game. but make sure you study subnetting inside and out. and then some more.

thanx Firedragon for ur valuable suggestion.

I hv started studying IP Addressing (using Todd Lammel). and also i am using a router simulater. Any other topic i shuld study in depth plz let me know....

thanx again

:)

Actually, your appearance doesn't count for much. If you show up smelling bad or with messed-up hair, the test is not going to care.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back