Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I still need help with Flash4 and Front Page 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerm291113

Technical User
Jul 19, 2000
US
I was previosly advised in this forum to try a few things to get my flash 4 creation into my Front page website.....Well, I have tried everything I was told to do but, i think I am doing somethign wrong because I can not get it to work in Front Page....<br><br>In Flash 4 I was told to save the movie...then I went to the &quot;publish properties&quot; and selected the &quot;flash.swf&quot; and the &quot; .html&quot; tabs.... THEN I went into Front Page 2000 and could not find the &quot;insert media&quot; like I was told to &quot;click on&quot; I even did a search for &quot;insert media&quot; on the Front Page program and nothing came up....the closest thing I could find was &quot;insert video&quot; so I clicked on that and then went to get my &quot;clip&quot; but, it would not show up in the &quot;show all video clips&quot; category so I had to switch it to &quot;show all files&quot;....I finally found the file and selected it and&nbsp;&nbsp;clicked &quot;insert&quot; ..BUT, it did not work...instead, it inserted this little white box with a red &quot;x&quot; in it...I kept trying different things and I could not get it to work... WHAT am I doing wrong??? <br><br>I know it is not this difficult but, I am so new to all of this that I am not sure how to do it.. AHHHHH could someone please help me and give me a &quot;step by step&quot; on getting my &quot;Flash 4 Movie&quot; into a &quot;Front Page 2000&quot; webpage.....I am soooooooo STUCK and I am suppose to have this webpage up and running this week for a client... PLEASE HELP ME!!!!<br><br>Thanks<br><br>Jerm291113<br><br>thank you in advance!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back