Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I resolved my problem with IIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorga73

IS-IT--Management
Feb 12, 2004
RO
thank all responded at my question. Allright the problem has my dns servers. they don't replication with active directory database. i solved this problem and i settind dns. I started web site in IIS and go on. But...this site don't used my extern storage. It is located in c:\ and i don't know how can i do for it use my extern storage. I put then manualy in your folder but everything update i do it this isn't updated. The cluster is allright, the site is allright but in c: not in g:(extern storage).
I setting the cluster resorce IIS and i started it. The cluster ip is 192.168.101.14 and the servers ip is 192.168.101.10 and 12. 11 is SQL server and 13 is Printers server. ok. When i tring connect the site the site response on 192.168.101.12(server2). Normaly i thing this site response on ip cluster = 14.
i don't know but i wish known .... :)
thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back