Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I need Topspeed C++ Version 3.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

shlum

Programmer
Jun 26, 2001
DE
I'm writing programs for a couple of types of handheld computers.
Now I have to deal with a PSION WORKABOUT which
uses a EPOC16 operating system.

For that I got a programming environment from PSION which includes the Topspeed 3.1 C compiler.

But all my sources are C++!

Where can I get the old C++ module for verion 3.1?

Actually they did produce a C++ compiler, the last developed version was 3.1 and I think you can still purchase it from the vendor. It is the same compiler that the PSION company OEMs and resells.

Which module are you looking for? Have you contacted Softvelocity (
HTH

Contact the sales dept at SoftVelocity.

The JPI DOS compilers are still for sale, with the understanding that there's no support for them anymore.

HTH,
Paul

I contacted a SoftVelocity guy by phone. He told me I could buy the C++ 3.1 for $800 or so. But in fact it's not supported any more there is no demo or trial version.

Now the thing is, that I really want to know if my sources are able to run on PSION WorkAbouts before I spend half my income for an 20 years old compiler :)

So I'm looking for somebody who can sell me his(her) 'used' compiler or borrow it for a while.

Is there such a person on earth?

Shlum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back